SwitchBlox Industrial NDAA CompliantBotBlox
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 99 and pay only $216.75 each
- Buy 100 or above and pay only $200.00 each
SwitchBlox Industrial NDAA, now EO13981 and NDAA compliant
SwitchBlox Industrial NDAA is an upgrade to our SwitchBlox board that provides the same functionality with a wider qualified temperature range, but with a supply chain based outside of the four adversary countries listed in Executive Order EO13981 (these are Iran, Russian, China and North Korea).
This board is part of our first stage to move away from a Chinese based supply chain, to meet the needs of our customers who must ensure NDAA and EO13981 compliance in their UAS systems. Read more about our efforts here.
- The boards are manufactured in Thailand
- The active chips are sourced from either Digi-Key, Mouser, or directly from our European distributors
- The passive chips are sourced only from Digi-Key or Mouser
- All passive components are sourced from Digi-Key or Mouser
This board allows our customers to build NDAA and EO13981 compliant UAS systems with no extra work. We are able to provide full Certificate of Conformities, Bill of Materials and Traceability statements to ensure this. Please note, there is no design difference between this board, and our standard SwitchBlox Industrial. For datasheets and technical specifications, please refer to the information on our standard SwitchBlox Industrial page.
This hardware is fully NDAA compliant and can be used to build BlueUAS compliant UAS systems. Read more about this here.