SwitchBlox Nano NDAA CompliantBotBlox
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 0% off
- Buy 20 - 49 and get 3% off
- Buy 50 - 128 and get 8% off
- Buy 129 - 199 and get 12% off
- Buy 200 or above and get 16% off
SwitchBlox Nano, now EO13981 and NDAA compliant
SwitchBlox Nano NDAA is our standard 3 port 10/100M ethernet switch but with a supply chain based outside of the four adversary countries listed in Executive Order EO13981 (these are Iran, Russian, China and North Korea).
This board is part of our first stage to move away from a Chinese based supply chain, to meet the needs of our customers who must ensure NDAA and EO13981 compliance in their UAS systems. Read more about our efforts here.
- The boards are manufactured in the Texas, USA
- The active chips are sourced from either Digi-Key, Mouser, or directly from our European distributors
- The passive chips are sourced only from Digi-Key or Mouser
- All passive components are sourced from Digi-Key or Mouser.
This board allows our customers to build NDAA and EO13981 compliant UAS systems with no extra work. We are able to provide full Certificate of Conformities, Bill of Materials and Traceability statements to ensure this. Please note, there is no design difference between this board, and our standard SwitchBlox Nano. For datasheets and technical specifications, please refer to the information on our standard SwitchBlox Nano page.
Ethernet In An Inch
SwitchBlox Nano is the smallest ethernet switch currently available, with three 10/100MB ethernet ports in the size of a quarter coin.
With an overall size of 25.5mm (1 inch) by 25.5mm (1 inch), SwitchBlox Nano is designed for truly space-constrained applications that need compact, robust ethernet connectivity.
SwitchBlox Nano runs from a wide input voltage of 5 to 45V and outputs an auxiliary 5V, 1A output. These features make SwitchBlox Nano ideal limited internal volumes.
All our boards are shipped with the required 0.3 meter power and data cables included, so you do not need to purchase extra cables. However if you need custom cable lengths for your application, you can order those here.
- Cool Components (UK distributor):
- Digi-Key (International distributor):